Traffic from search engine is the most wanted one. It is targeted, continous and it’s FREE! But to build a search engine optimized website is quite a hardwork. If you can build it maybe you will find it is difficult to update it further later time.
Even though I’m considered myself (hmm..) advanced user for Macromedia Dreamweaver. With dreamweaver you can use template feature but it is not easy to update the individual pages and to edit the page name to be same as title of the page (one of the requirement for SE friendly website)
With Xsitepro you can create and update complicated website very easily. It takes minutes or maybe hours (not days anymore) to build an easy organized search engine friendly website.
Here are few benefits you will get if you use Xsitepro
- Cut your development time down massively (what previously took days and weeks will take hours and minutes)
- Allow you to do things that were previously only possible by employing costly programmers and web development staff, which means that you control your web site and not the techies.
- Let you concentrate on building your online business rather than allowing untold hours to be soaked up developing web sites.
- Take away the frustration of web site development so that running your online business becomes a pleasure rather than a chore.
- Put tools at your disposal which will allow you to take your new or existing business to the next level of success.
- Make it easy to keep your web sites up-to-date so that they don’t end up becoming cobwebs (i.e. like the vast majority of Internet Marketing web sites that are rarely if ever updated because it is just too much trouble using conventional tools)
I will write more after purchasing the software soon. It is in my list for next to purchase marketing tool. Highly recommended by popular internet marketers.